May you have every good blessing.
Updated 12/2013With deep appreciation ... the items here are useful to our Sangha. Among these, our most timely need is for:
- Useful Grocery Staples, listed here
- For our newly built kitchen: A kitchen clock
- A tall dish cabinet (must be less than 24 wide and less than 16 deep), please contact us before offering
- A folding three-step stool
- 2 gallons of PolyWhey Natural Furniture Finish by Vermont Natural, here or locally sold here. We need to varnish all porous wood furnishings for mold protection, and this product is effective and very safe.
- For our office: Epson 127 printer cartridges (for Epson WF-3540) Black and Color
- USB memory stick
- For our kutis: wash basin, bucket, broom, dust pan
- Lots of tea light candles for non-electric kutis
- Small Propane Fuel Canisters, from hardware or camping store
- A "luggable loo"
- 6 toilet brushes
- For our Dhamma Hall: White taper candles for the altar
- For Personal Care: Unscented body lotion
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) drops
*Before donating larger items, please email us to discuss the specifications.
Please Note: Bamboo and soft wood materials mold quickly in this
cool and humid environment.