2013 Hermitage Projects
- Adding two more solar panels, and installing a mini-micro hydro system on a small seasonal stream, for additional winter power. Helpers needed to lay out the hydro system. Solar panels will be done by our Pure Power Solutions
- Completing our 8' x 15' Toolshed, building a small robe shed on a trailer platform, and building two meditation kutis. Volunteer carpenters welcome.
- Removing our old Tool Trailer after the Toolshed is complete.
- Maintenance of our trails, and installing steps and drainage, both for safety and to reduce erosion. Experts in natural landscape, trails, and erosion control welcome, as well as strong workers.
- Landscaping for common areas, near the Dhamma/Dana Sala as well as our lower landing. Creative landscapers welcomed to make this area more beautiful.
- Constructing tent platforms here and there in the forest, for summertime visitors. These are easy projects for volunteers
- More road improvements. For the third year, a donor is supporting this project. Our road man will put rock and gravel in eroded sections and improve the drainage for a more stable drive and protection of incoming vehicles.
- VOLUNTEERS WELCOME: Contact email@example.com.